What are the precautions for the installation and use of counterflow cooling towers
Author：Trlon Views: Time:2020-10-16
The counterflow cooling tower uses air supply on both sides, and the exhaust fan on the upper side causes the gas to pass through the packing on both sides of the tower, exchange media with hot water, and then discharge the hot and humid gas to the outside of the tower. Next, the cooling tower manufacturer will introduce to everyone the common precautions for the installation and application of counterflow cooling towers:
1. It should be placed in a clean place with good natural ventilation.
2. The water inlet of the cross-flow tower is arranged on both sides and connected in parallel to the storage tank. The user should install a butterfly valve at the docking point to control the flow. The water inlet can also be introduced by the next main pipe, or the main pipe can be placed on the tower. At this time, the pipe support should fall on the side of the cooling tower. The outlet pipe can be connected out of the water storage tank at the bottom of the tower in any direction of air inlet.
3. For safety and application, the roundness of the air duct should be controlled, and the gap between the leaves and the tower wall should be the same, not less than 10mm. The perspective of the leaves should be controlled to be the same. The way to control the leaves is to mark the left and right edges of each leaf 150mm close to the leaves, and then measure the distance between the left and right edges of each leaf by the lower chord of the support frame to calculate the front and rear edges of each leaf. With the help of several times of control to make the drop the same, it is the standard.
4. It should be prevented from being used in dusty and acid gas fields, otherwise it will cause corrosion of heat exchangers and pipelines.
5. The distance between the air inlet of the cooling tower and the wall is as follows: 2 meters for single tower type, 2.5 meters for double tower type, 3.5 meters for three tower type, and 5 meters above the four towers. The height-to-width ratio should be less than the overall height-to-width ratio of the cooling tower.
6. The distance between the air outlet of the cooling tower and the obstruction should be at least 5 meters.